PayMore Store’s 2023 Fitness Tech Trends to Watch
Who got the latest fitness tech gadget over the holidays? If you’re looking for a place nearby to sell my Apple Watch or other used electronics, while you break in your latest tech toy in 2023 – check out a PayMore Store. Your local PayMore Store is a safe, convenient, and welcoming place to sell new or used Airpods and other tech devices. If you received electronics as holiday gifts and want to turn those devices or your old electronics into cash, we’re here to help. To sell Airpods or to sell electronics and other wearable devices, just bring them into a PayMore store today.
The Health and Wellness Tech Trends We’re Watching this Year
There are a few reasons why health and fitness tech gets a lot of traction in the new year. The first is a desire by many to work off the pounds we added over the festive season. Another reason is the many wearable devices, mobile tech, Airpods, and other fitness gadgets gifted over the holidays. If you received a FitTech gift and are interested in learning more, here’s what to know about the technology trends expected in health and wellness this year.
- Virtual reality (VR) technology is poised to make a much larger impact on fitness very soon. The technology is getting more mobile, less expensive, and easier to use for non-techies. From expanding the Metaverse to more fitness apps offering live training and simulated sports and activities like golf, boxing, and fencing using VR, this technology is going to explode very soon.
- Gamification goes hand-in-hand with VR and we can expect to see video game platforms, fitness apps, and health and wellness companies continue to expand how we use gaming to get people up and moving – whether at home, at the gym, at work, or outside. With 5G mobile technology getting faster and better, gamification using the mobile tools you already have will impact the FitTech industry this year.
- Wearables will continue to integrate more and more into our everyday lives. In addition to your Apple Watch and Airpods, smartwatches from Pixel and Samsung will add more fitness and health tracking options this year. Artificial intelligence (AI)-powered fitness tracking apps are set to make wearables even more powerful and immersive this year as well. One in five people in the U.S. already use a wearable device like an Apple Watch, and that number is expected to continue to grow. Using wearable devices to improve our mental health, as well as fitness levels, is poised to expand too.
If you’re looking to join the wearable fitness revolution and need to update your mobile phone, Airpods, or wearable device – you can earn some money to put down on new technology this year by selling an Apple Watch, cell phone and other electronics at a PayMore store near you. Our staff is trained in data privacy and security, ensuring your old device is wiped and your personal information is safe. We’re also ready to help answer your questions on new health and fitness tech devices available, and those coming soon. To sell electronics, sell your Apple Watch, trade in AirPods, and more – check out a PayMore Store near you.
Here’s what you can expect when visiting us at a PayMore Store:
- A convenient location and clean, well-lit retail store
- PayMore Store’s friendly and knowledgeable staff
- A strong committed to data privacy and security when selling electronics
- Quick service and instant cash back when you sell cell phones and other electronics
- Great deals on new and gently used electronics
- Industry-leading warranties
- Touchless payment options, including Apple and Samsung pay
To find a PayMore Store near you, visit https://www.paymore.com/locations