College Student’s in NC’s Research Triangle Have a New Place to Buy and Sell Electronics
TOUCHDOWN! Whether it’s the start of college football season at Duke University, or the changing of the leaves at Chapel Hill that gets your mind racing towards fall – there’s definitely a change in the air as college students from around the country return to North Carolina’s Research Triangle to continue their studies this semester.
If you’re returning to (or starting at) North Carolina State University, Duke University, or the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill, you’re probably bringing with you a variety of important tech tools essential to your campus life. Whether it’s capturing selfies with the NC State Wolfpack football team or searching for the hottest new tapas bar in Raleigh, mobile devices are never far
from their student-owners.
If you are looking at the new Apple iPhone 11 as the “must have” purchase of the year and need some extra cash, check out the area’s only local franchise electronics trade-in store – PayMore. At PayMore’s brand new store in Cary, NC college students can buy and sell used electronics, from iPhones to iPads, and Macbooks to gaming systems in a clean, safe and welcoming environment.
Are you looking to sell used electronics in Raleigh, Durham or Chapel Hill, North Carolina?
PayMore pays top dollar in cash for used electronics. Just bring in your electronic devices to trade in for cash on the spot and you’ll be leaving the store in just a few minutes with money in your pocket. The Cary, NC PayMore store also sells discounted, gently used electronics with an industry-leading warranty for those college students looking for an upgrade to their iPhone, Android device, laptop, or other tech tools.
Don’t pick the risky option – selling your used electronics online or by meeting someone you don’t know. By visiting the Cary PayMore store, you’ll know your data is secure, you’ll receive the best price for your used electronics, and you’ll support a local business owner in your neighborhood.
What to expect when visiting a PayMore store
- A clean and welcoming storefront with friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful staff.
- Data security – we wipe your electronics while you wait to ensure the protection of your information.
- In and out in just a few minutes (with cash in hands) and no need to ship items or return to the store. We value your time and our staff is ready to help.
- You’ll receive top dollar for your used electronics and great deals on gently used devices available for purchase or trade-in in our store.
- We offer industry leading warranties for all new and gently used electronics.
- A variety of payment methods are available, including Apple and Samsung pay.
What to bring with you
- Gently used, and even some broken electronics for sale or trade: iPhones and Android mobile phones, iPads and Android tablets, Macbooks and iMacs, PC laptops, Apple watches, AirPods and iPods, graphing calculators, video game systems and retro systems, digital cameras and lenses, graphic calculators, audio and DJ equipment, VR/AR equipment, wireless home audio devices, gift cards, headphones, drones, smart tvs, and more.
- A valid form of ID (state ID or driver’s license), you must be 18 years of age.
- That’s it!
Whether you are looking to buy or sell electronics in the North Carolina Research Triangle, the PayMore store in downtown Cary is ready to welcome you! Let us reduce the hassle and minimize safety and security concerns (as well as online fraud) from selling to someone you don’t know. Or let our trained staff help you upgrade to a new phone or tablet model.
Visit us today!
PayMore Cary – Cash for Electronics
329 N Harrison Ave
Cary, NC 27513