We pay cash for broken digital SLR cameras and lenses. Sometimes things break, we get it. We offer as much cash as we can for your broken digital SLR camera; we always need the parts.
Prices depend on make, model, condition and damage. Unfortunately, we cannot buy all broken cameras, some we cannot use.
- We pay top dollar for your devices. We’ll beat or match any reputable offer, usually we’re much higher anyway.
- We pay cash on the spot, join the thousands of Long Island customers that sell to us.
- We offer safe, convenient, and clean walk in locations to sell, trade, and purchase electronics.
- We’re licensed, bonded, and insured through all county, state, and federal mandates.
- We’re experienced, professional, and courteous; Our customers come first.
To receive cash from a PayMore store, your must:
- Be 18 years of age, or older.
- Present us a physical and valid state or government photo ID.
Want to get even more cash, or trade credit for your camera and lenses?
- Bring any cables, and accessories that originally came with your device.
- Bring in the original box, if you still have it; and any warranty cards or paperwork.
- Bring your camera bag too, and memory cards.
Want to make it a quick visit?
- Charge your camera’s battery before coming, we will need to test your camera.
- Wipe your memory card before coming. If you can’t, we can surely do it for you when you come.